Month: October, 2011
I LOVE repeat clients!
It brings me such joy to be able to reconnect with them and continue to capture their moments.
I had the privilege of shooting Becky’s Senior Portraits 2 years ago. I would link you but it was before I started this blog.
Her parents scheduled a family shoot for this fall. The first date we had was rained out. The second however we absolutely perfect. Maybe even a little on the warm side with sweaters on.
Here is a glimpse of our time together.
As a photographer, I’m always on the look out for new ways to streamline my post-processing workflow. I love when companies give you a demo options to try out the product before purchasing. Totally Rad is one of those companies! Today I decided to give their new product RadLab a try. This is a Photoshop plug-in that allows you to apply stylets (filters that work like their actions) in any combination to your photos. There are hundreds of recipes that one can concoct with this plug-in. Here are some of the things that I discovered while playing around with RadLab.
- Endless options of recipes that you can create
- Each stylet is easy to tweak via sliders
- You can save your own recipes so that it’s super slick once you find your favorite combinations
- Since you aren’t applying actions, you can’t easily mask away a part of the individual stylets
- I like to batch things. So when I made a new action to batch these, I found a it bit slow to apply the recipe and you can’t re-tweak it later like batching and saving a layered psd.
All in all, I like the creativity and options that RadLab provides. I love being able to see the effects of the layered filters before applying. This product would be very beneficial for someone that is in search of a workflow!
Here are some before and after shots. Straight out of camera is on the left and RadLab is on the right.
I just realized that it’s been a few months since I’ve posted a What to Wear guide.
So, today, you get 3 of them!
We have had gorgeous fall weather this week along with the perfect autumn colors.
Get inspired and schedule a session today!