ATTENTION Class OF 2014!
Theresa Rose Photography is offering HALF-OFF Session Fees for Seniors who book and shoot by June 30, 2013.
Limited Sessions are available. Call or email TODAY to reserve your spot and take advantage of this fantastic discount.
Calling all Juniors… Class of 2013…
It’s not too early to start thinking about your Senior Portraits and schedule an appointment.
Theresa Rose Photography is offering half price session fees to ALL Seniors who are photographed by June 30, 2012! So, don’t delay. Call 920-400-1993 today.
As a photographer, I’m always on the look out for new ways to streamline my post-processing workflow. I love when companies give you a demo options to try out the product before purchasing. Totally Rad is one of those companies! Today I decided to give their new product RadLab a try. This is a Photoshop plug-in that allows you to apply stylets (filters that work like their actions) in any combination to your photos. There are hundreds of recipes that one can concoct with this plug-in. Here are some of the things that I discovered while playing around with RadLab.
- Endless options of recipes that you can create
- Each stylet is easy to tweak via sliders
- You can save your own recipes so that it’s super slick once you find your favorite combinations
- Since you aren’t applying actions, you can’t easily mask away a part of the individual stylets
- I like to batch things. So when I made a new action to batch these, I found a it bit slow to apply the recipe and you can’t re-tweak it later like batching and saving a layered psd.
All in all, I like the creativity and options that RadLab provides. I love being able to see the effects of the layered filters before applying. This product would be very beneficial for someone that is in search of a workflow!
Here are some before and after shots. Straight out of camera is on the left and RadLab is on the right.